**** NEWS ****
-Submission of post-conference papers:
IEEE-TIE: change at least 33% of the conference paper content and submit to:
***** NEWS ****
Due to the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE-IAS, all ICEM papers, accepted and presented during the conference, could be submitted after the conference closure for a second round of review in IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications. No specific changes are requested for this first round of review but a letter of invitation to submit should be asked to the IEEE-IAS Electrical Machines Technical Committee.
**** NEWS ****
Deadline extension for paper submission: APRIL 15, 2016
The International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM) has established itself as an influential and recognized International event, being the only major international conference entirely devoted to electrical machines. Started in London in 1974, ICEM is now established as a regular event. Very successful recent editions were held in Helsinki (Finland) in 2000, Bruges (Belgium) in 2002, Cracow (Poland) in 2004, Chania (Greece) in 2006, Vilamoura (Portugal) in 2008, Roma (Italy) in 2010, Marseille (France) in 2012 and Berlin (Germany) in 2014.
In order to keep the scientific quality of past ICEM editions, the following actions have been implemented:
- Only full provisional papers (7 pages maximum but not less than 5) may be submitted for evaluation
- On-line IEEE-IES Conference Paper Submission System has been adopted
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least 3 independent referees
- Topics are arranged in tracks, each one having co-chairs to manage the reviewing process and the technical program
- Special Sessions and Tutorials will be organized
- A Student Forum will be organized
- Awards for achievements, papers, posters and students will be delivered
Main scopes of the conference include technology advances in design, analysis, manufacturing and measurements for electrical machines and drives.
In addition, special sessions, based on groups of 6 papers minimum (or multiple of 6), can be organized on the initiative of any volunteer proposing NO MORE than 2 papers inside. Special session topics must be in areas consistent with those of the conference.
We look forward to meeting you in Lausanne.
IMPORTANT: Due to IEEE technical co-sponsorship all the registered AND presented papers will be potentially published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.