Call for Papers
CALL for PAPERS - Final Deadline Extension !!!!!!
General Co-Chairs: Gérard-André Capolino, Elias Strangas
Technical Program Co-Chairs: Aldo Boglietti, Fernando Briz, Antonios Kladas, Luca Zarri
Topics: The scope of the conference includes technology advances in design, analysis, manufacturing and measurements for electrical machines and drives. Topics covered by the conference are based on the following tracks:
1. Classical rotating field machines (Gerd Bramerdorfer, Michael Galea, Gianmario Pellegrino, Alberto Tessarolo)
2. Design and related problems (Andrea Cavagnino, Akira Chiba, Giulio De Donato)
3. Conductor, magnetic and insulation materials (Andreas Krings, Mircea Popescu)
4. Thermal, losses and efficiency issues (Anouar Belahcen, Silvio Vaschetto, Rafal Wrobel)
5. Electrical drives (Radu Bojoi, Antonio Griffo, Marko Hinkkanen)
Antonio J.M. Cardoso, Thomas Wolbank)
FINAL Deadline for uploading new papers AND last minute corrections : 15 April 2018 !!!!
Tutorials will be organized on September 3, 2018. The registration is mandatory but free of charge for individuals having paid registration fees to ICEM’2018. A minimum number of registered attendees (5) is required in order to open one tutorial. Submissions have to be sent to the Tutorial Co-Chairs before January 30, 2018 (CLOSED).