STUDENT FORUM: CALL for PARTICIPATION
For the 4th time, a Student Forum will be organized. It will consist of:
- a competition for student posters,
- a meeting between students presenting their curriculum and
- companies offering job opportunities.
Deadline for poster submission has been set for June 3rd, 2018.
Conditions to participate to ICEM’2018 Student Forum:
- Must be a MSc or PhD student duly registered or a post-doc graduated less than 2 years before September 1, 2018.
- Must pay one student registration or the full registration fees for ICEM'2018.
- Must prepare a poster (format provided) summarizing the entire research work along the graduation period (one author per poster).
- Must prepare a one-page CV (PDF format) to be hung on the poster board, next to the relevant poster.
- Must be prepared for an interview by the companies attending ICEM'2018.
The three best posters will receive the ICEM "Jorma Luomi Student Forum Award" during the closing ceremony.
Participation to ICEM'2018 Student Forum does not exclude the participant from presenting papers at the regular or special sessions of the conference.
The poster template can be downloaded here (Poster-Student_Forum_2018-PPT3.ppt), and it has to be sent in the same format.
Please email the two documents, as files attached in the previously requested format, to the ICEM’2018 Student Forum Co-Chairs: