As you all know, ICEM’2022 will be an in-person event without online modality being planned.
However, taking into consideration that several countries in the world are still affected by serious mobility restrictions due to the COVID-19 and that there are several authors of accepted papers that have sent numerous requests on the matter, the ICEM’2022 Organizing Committee has decided to offer the following solutions to facilitate the presentation of their papers nd also their inclusion ICEM’2022 Proceedings:
- For authors affected by COVID-19 mobility restrictions that have to present papers that are accepted for oral presentation (final program in https://www.icem.cc/2022/final-program), they will be able to send a video of their presentation which will be displayed during the session at the event.
- For authors affected by COVID-19 mobility restrictions that have to present papers that are accepted for poster presentation (final program in https://www.icem.cc/2022/final-program), they will be able to send their poster as well as a short video (5 min) which will be available for ICEM’2022 participants.
In all cases, questions asked by the attendants will be collected by the organization and transferred to the authors who will be able to answer them by e-mail.
If any author, affected by COVID-19 mobility restrictions, selects any of the previous solutions, he/she must follow the next steps:
- Submit the final version of his/her paper through the paper submission application and sign the copyright form.
- Register the paper in the Conference (paying the Full Registration rate).
- Write an e-mail to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the paper ID and explaining their COVID-19 mobility restrictions.
Once all petitions are collected and justified, suitable instructions for the submission of the posters and/or presentations will be provided to each registered author.
Note that the previous solutions are only for facilitating the presentation of the accepted papers at ICEM’2022, but they do not imply the online attendance since the event will not be broadcasted. However, the registered authors under this modality will have access to the ICEM’2022 Proceedings like any other participants.
The ICEM’2022 organizers apologize for the possible inconveniences and regret not welcoming in person in Valencia the possible authors affected by these restrictions due to COVID-19.