Student Forum: Call for Participation
For the sixth time, a Student Forum will be organized. It will consist in a competition for student papers, a party and a meeting between students presenting their curriculum and companies offering job opportunities.
Conditions to participate in the ICEM’2022 Student Forum:
- Must be a MSc or PhD student registered in a university or a research institute, or a post-doc graduated less than 2 years before September 05, 2022.
- Must pay student registration fee or full registration fees for the conference.
- To prepare a personal poster (format provided) summarizing the entire research work along the graduation period (one author per poster).
- To prepare one page CV (PDF format) to be put close to the poster
- To be ready for interviews by companies attending ICEM’2022.
Click on the buttom below to download
Deadline for submission of proposals:
June 30, 2022
August 10, 2022
The three best posters will receive the ICEM “Jorma Luomi Student Forum Award” during the closing ceremony. Participation in Student Forum does not exclude the participant from presenting papers at the regular or special sessions of the conference.
Proposals including the proposed poster and the short CV of the candidate must be sent by e-mail to all the Student Forum Co-Chairs (see below) and to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (mandatory)
Student Forum Co-Chairs: