List of accepted Special Sessions
Find next the list of accepted Special Sessions for ICEM’2022:
|SS1||High-Torque-Density Electrical Machines (HTDEM)||Donwload cfp|
|SS2||Additive Manufacturing Approach in Electric Motor Design: Opportunities and Challenges (AMAEMD)||Donwload cfp|
|SS3||Thermal Management of Electric Drives for Demanding Applications (TMEDDA)||Donwload cfp|
|SS4||Electrical Machines Fault Diagnosis During Transient Operation (EMFDTO)||Donwload cfp|
|SS5||Hairpin Windings in Electrical Machines for Transportation (HWEMT)||Donwload cfp|
|SS6||Innovative Magnetic Materials and 3D Printing for Electromagnetic Devices (IMMED)||Donwload cfp|
|SS7||Motor and Generator Windings: Design, Performance and Manufacturing (MGW)||Donwload cfp|
|SS8||Advances in Real-Time Simulation for Electric Powertrain Development (ARTEPD)||Donwload cfp|
|SS9||Vibration and Noise Issues in Electrical Machines (VNEM)||Donwload cfp|
|SS10||Electrical Machines for Renewable Energy Generation (EMREG)||Donwload cfp|
|SS11||Electrical Machines and Drives for Green Marine Activities (EMDGMA)||Donwload cfp|
|SS12||High Efficiency Electrical Machines: Innovative Materials, Design, Harmonics Management, and Measurement Techniques (HEEM)||Donwload cfp|
A special session is a group of 6 papers (or multiple of 6), organized on the initiative of any volunteer proposing NO MORE than 2 papers inside. Special session topics must be in areas consistent with those of the conference and not overlapping with regular tracks.
Potential organizers (2 co-chairs max from different institutions) should do the following tasks:
- send a Call for Papers in the proposed format as the template (1 page max) to Special Sessions Co-Chairs
- send a potential list of authors (not less than 10 independent authors) and invite them to submit if the proposal is accepted
- send a list of potential reviewers (a minimum of 20) to achieve the review process under the proposer(s) leadership (3 reviews per paper).
- Deadline for special session proposals (Special Session Call for Papers: January 07, 2022 (final deadline).
- Notification of acceptance: not later than January 15, 2022.
If less than 6 papers are received after the submission, all papers will be dropped in different tracks to be reviewed as regular contributions.
Please do follow the Special Session Call for Papers template.
Instructions to submit the papers will be the same as the one for regular papers when a special session will be accepted.
All proposals (Call for Papers) should be submitted to Special Sessions Co-Chairs: