Accepted Tutorials for ICEM ‘2022’
|1||Irma Villar, Alejandro Rodríguez||Fitting Multiphysics Simulation of PMSM with Practical Measurements||Ikerlan S. Coop, Altair|
|2||Gianmario Pellegrino, Simone Ferrari||Design, Identification and Simulation of PM Synchronous Machines for Traction||Politecnico di Torino|
|3||Ioannis P. Tsoumas||Modeling and Control of Medium Voltage Multiphase Generators for Wind Applications||ABB Medium Voltage Drives, Switzerland|
|4||Jean Le Besnerais||Magnetic Noise Control of e-Machines||EOMYS ENGINEERING|
|5||Masato Enokizono||Advanced Technologies for Axial Gap High Speed Induction Motor Development||Nippon Bunri University|
|6||Rafal Wrobel||Fundamentals and Latest Trends in Thermal Management of Electrical Machines||Newcastle University|
|7||Spasoje Miric, Rosario Giuffrida||Multifunctional Self-Bearing Linear and Rotary Actuators||ETH Zurich|
|8||Wei Xu, Yi Liu||Advances in Control Technologies for Brushless Doubly-fed induction Generators||Huazhong University|
Call for Tutorials
We will organize several tutorials on the 5th September 2022, the day before the conference formally starts. ICEM’s tutorials are free from charge if you registered to the conference.
They are very popular, especially among the PhD students and engineers. Sometime the rooms are fully seated. The expectation is correspondingly very high.
These suggestions are for you who want to hold a tutorial:
- Each tutorial will be 2.5 hours including questions.
- One tutorial is commonly given by 1-2 persons.
- The tutorials containing technical details are usually appreciated by audience.
- Deadline for tutorial proposals including a brief summary of the contents (1 page) and some sample slides:
February 15, 2022. March 20, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: not later than May 1, 2022.
- Deadline for providing full tutorial materials: July 1, 2022.
Send your proposal and sample slides to the Tutorial Co-Chairs: