Please, read accurately and follow the guidelines and instructions provided below:
Please, don’t submit a paper if you know in advance that you will not be able to pay registration fees, travel expenses and accommodation. Any submission will involve a huge amount of work (reviewers, track chairs and conference administration) and any author should be aware of the inconvenience of submitting and not being in the program by the end. Any submission is a responsibility being only in the hand of contributor.
- Note that all submitted paper not compliant 100% with these instructions could be rejected even before the reviewing process.
- Conversion into PDF should done with PDF eXpress on a mandatory basis (find instructions below).
- At the time of the final submission signing the electronic IEEE Copyright will be mandatory.
- It is very important that the authors respect the provided template in order to avoid disqualification for final acceptance.
- In order to be able, to submit, to review and to manage ICEM2022 papers any author, track co-chair, special session organizer AND reviewer should REGISTER in the system the first time she/he will be connected. This registration will be valid for any operation dealing with submitted papers.
|Submission of Special Sessions proposals:
|January 07, 2022 (closed)
|Submission of Tutorials proposals:
|March 20, 2022 (closed)
|Full paper submission:
April 10, 2022 (FINAL DEADLINE)
|Full paper notification:
May 30, 2022
|Final paper upload after revision:
June 30, 2022
Guidelines for Authors
Authors are kindly requested to submit full provisional papers, previously unpublished and relevant to the conference topics complying with the following rules: English language, limitation to 7 full pages but not less than 5 pages, including paper title, authors’ names and affiliations, figures, references and authors bios (maximum size 2MB).
All the papers will be reviewed by at least 3 independent reviewers to be included in the conference Proceedings (after registration and payment). All papers registered and presented during ICEM’2022 will be potential candidates to be included in the IEEEXplore database if compliant with the IEEE checking system.
Authors of accepted papers could use the same username and the same password received during the submission process which enables them to submit their final revised paper. Authors are kindly requested to follow strictly the TEMPLATE which can be downloaded in Word A4 format. Any submitted paper not compliant with the requested template will be automatically rejected. A LaTex Template is joined herewith (LaTex).
Authors must respect the provided template in order to avoid disqualification for final acceptance. For example, the margin at the bottom of each page is the place reserved for IEEE Copyright and page numbers. Please don’t reduce the margin by all means.
All submitted papers (both for initial and final submission) must follow the guidelines of PDF conversion included below:
Before creating a Pdf
- Proofread accurately the final document to confirm it will not require any revision (impossible after submitting the final version).
- Check if the provided template has been 100% respected (if not, the paper will be rejected).
Before submitting the final PDF version, please do verify that the ICEM Statement of Originality has been respected. During the submission of the final version, DO CLICK on the IEEE Copyright box. Any paper not respecting the two previous requirements could be rejected at the latest stage when the ICEM2022 Proceedings will be generated.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
51905X for the Conference ID
· your email
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.